What We Believe In
At Cuddly Bear we aim to provide an open and friendly atmosphere where children are encouraged to develop to their full potential in a safe, caring, and supportive environment.
- We create a hygienic, healthy, and safe environment to promote as holistic lifestyle.
- We respect cultural diversity and embrace needs and experiences of all families and children to create a sense of Our centre is committed to meeting the needs of all children including those with special needs, as we will promote inclusion and participation for all children at our centre.
- Equal opportunity and gender equality is promoted allowing children to be.
- Play is the basis of most learning allowing children to become who they are by finding experiences that stimulate their personal learning. Educators encourage and guide by being positive role models, following up on children’s interests, providing challenges and communication in meaningful ways to scaffold children’s learning.
- The Curriculum is based on Early Learning Years Framework which evolves from observations made by educators of children’s interests and abilities. From parents and children input. It also extends any special needs a child may have- working in conjunction with parents and specialists where required. Educators encourage interaction between children in individual, small and large group experience. Experiences provide a variety of open-ended challenges to meet children’s individual needs and interests in the indoor and outdoor environment at the centre.
- Cuddly Bear promotes and values positive and supportive interaction between educators, children, families, and local community. Parents are encouraged to be part of their child’s learning. Educators welcome input from parents. We also support parents by providing current written information for their use in the form of portfolio for each child and daily reflection. We work in collaboration with parents to benefit the child. We provide resources for parents in relation to child development and health.
- Management encourages open communication, collaboration, and respect between all members of the team, educators to attend Professional Development to update their knowledge and skills and update families with the latest and currant information in relation to childcare.